We’re here to help
We have plenty of experience in supporting international learners of all ages from all over the world, and we’re always ready to answer your questions and help you through complicated processes. Our specialist team can offer:
- Expert advice and guidance regarding courses and immigration status
- Assessment of overseas qualifications
- Help with applying for student visas or extending them
- Support with finding suitable accommodation
Our dedicated team of experienced careers advisors can help you plan your academic and professional progression. They can advise you on UK equivalence to overseas qualifications and help you understand how the UK qualification system works.
Being away from home doesn’t mean you’re alone. If you’re worried about something, rely on our counselling team to listen, understand and help you work out what to do next. It’s a safe confidential service for when you need a little extra support.
Other advice and guidance
Our team of professional advisers can give you all the advice you’ll need to make studying here easier. We can help you with:
- Financial advice, including opening a bank account, debt, managing your personal finances
- Accommodation and living expenses advice, including living in rented accommodation, health and safety, insurance, security, negotiating tenant agreements
- Medical registration
- Police registration
- Employment in the UK