We will let you know when you can log in to the application portal to enrol on your course.
Here’s how it will work:
How to enrol - step by step
Click on the following links to watch a step by step video on the enrolment process and what to expect.
16-18 Year Olds
1. Log in to the application portal using the login details you set up when you applied.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgotten Password link to reset.
2. Fill out your personal details (e.g. Name, address etc.)
3. Provide other details such as household situation, equality and diversity, residency, employment etc.
4. Upload your evidence - upload one item at a time (scanned or photos).
- Photo (must clearly show your face and no hats)
- Evidence of examination results (16-18 year old learners)
- One of the following: Valid UK Passport, UK Driving Licence, Birth Certificate or National Insurance Card
- UK Residency, Biometric Identity Card and/or VISA information (where appropriate)
- Additional information which is required for learners aged 19+ or those funding their studies using an Advanced Learner Loan (Further Education) or Student Finance (Higher Education):
- A statement of entitlement to benefits, dated June, July or August 2021 (where applicable)
- A letter from the Student Loans Company confirming your entitlement to funding from the Advanced Learning Loan (Further Education only)
- A letter from Student Finance confirming your entitlement to funding (Higher Education only)
5. Virtually sign your learner agreement (tick box) and submit!
6. If you are required to pay for your course, you will be emailed a link to make an online payment (19+ learners).
We look forward to welcoming you to Team BSDC!