Beginners Jewellery Making | Recreational | R11494A
How to study
Part Time - Evening
Days & Times
Burton Town Centre Campus
This course will teach you how to create a jewellery masterpiece from start to finish. You will be guided through basic jewellery set-up and have the chance to work with a variety of materials, from copper and brass to silver and gold. You will learn in a friendly atmosphere, working with others to broaden your knowledge and using group-based projects to enhance your individual skills and designs.
Fees and Costs
Educational entitlements or fee concessions are solely based on the individual programme and nationally set eligibility criteria. To see if you qualify for fee concessions then please visit the 'what will I pay' section of our website. You may be surprised what you are entitled to!
- Course Fees Examination & Registrations
- 16-18 School Leaver info £160.00 Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- 19-23 Educational Entitlement info £160.00Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- 19+ Part Funded info £160.00 Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- 19+ Fully Funded info £160.00Course fee Included Exam & Registration fee
- 24+ Fully Funded info £160.00Course fee Included Exam & Registration fee
- Full Cost info £160.00Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- Payment in Full (Credit Card / Debit Cards / Cash) accepted
- Employer Sponsored accepted
- Direct Debit Instalments accepted
- Advanced Learning Loan accepted
- Student Finance English Loan (HE) not accepted
For International Learners
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01283 494757 or 01283 494472
Visit us: Chat to the Financial Support Team in the Learner Hub
Just drop-in, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Further Education Programme Only: The College reserves the right to change or amend, at any time, any of the course details including but not limited to; content, dates, times, venues, tutor, fees payable, concessions available, terms or conditions.
No formal entry requirements.
What modules will I study?
A small sample of the workshops you will be doing:
- Working with different materials
- Design skills
Days and times
How will I be assessed?
There is no official assessment on the course, however, you will receive tutor feedback to inform your ideas and work every session.
What can I do next?
You could use your skills to work as a freelance jewellery maker or progress to qualifications such as Level 3 Creative Industries courses, or a Foundation Degree in Contemporary Creative Practice.
More information on Creative, Design & Digital Media
Explore Your Creativity! If you have a clear idea about your future career you can choose a specific pathway such as art and illustration, graphics, photography, games development, fashion and textiles or media. Alternatively, a more general art and design course might suit you if you’d like to gain exposure to a range of different creative works.Read More about 'Creative, Design & Digital Media'
Burton and South Derbyshire College
Tel: 01283 494400
Town Centre Campus
Burton Town Centre Campus, Lichfield Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3RL
Stephen Burke Construction Academy
Construction Academy, 21 Tetron Point, William Nadin Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 OBB