Access to HE: Nursing and Midwifery Pathway | Level 3 | P11762G
How to study
Days & Times
2 days a week
Burton Town Centre Campus
This course is designed for adults aged 19+ years who would like to develop their academic skills and build confidence for a career in nursing and midwifery.
This pathway consists of classroom and laboratory/practical sessions; you will be required to take part in independent research, group activities, presentations and microteaching.
Study skills and enrichment are integral components of this pathway.
Fees and Costs
Educational entitlements or fee concessions are solely based on the individual programme and nationally set eligibility criteria. To see if you qualify for fee concessions then please visit the 'what will I pay' section of our website. You may be surprised what you are entitled to!
- Course Fees Examination & Registrations
- 16-18 School Leaver info n/a Course fee n/aExam & Registration fee
- 19-23 Educational Entitlement info FREECourse fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- 19+ Part Funded info £3384.00 Course fee £176.00Exam & Registration fee
- 19+ Fully Funded info £3384.00Course fee £176.00 Exam & Registration fee
- 24+ Fully Funded info £3384.00Course fee £176.00 Exam & Registration fee
- Full Cost info £3384.00Course fee £176.00Exam & Registration fee
- Payment in Full (Credit Card / Debit Cards / Cash) accepted
- Employer Sponsored accepted
- Direct Debit Instalments accepted
- Advanced Learning Loan accepted
- Student Finance English Loan (HE) not accepted
For International Learners
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01283 494757 or 01283 494472
Visit us: Chat to the Financial Support Team in the Learner Hub
Just drop-in, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Further Education Programme Only: The College reserves the right to change or amend, at any time, any of the course details including but not limited to; content, dates, times, venues, tutor, fees payable, concessions available, terms or conditions.
It is desirable for Applicants to have a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade 4, appropriate to the chosen pathway, including GCSE English.
(or) A level 2 subject specific qualification including a level 2 or equivalent in English
(or) Equivalent occupational experience including a level 2 or equivalent in English
Entries will be validated prior to enrolment as part of 'Getting to Know You’. If you are interested in applying for Access but do not meet the entry requirements, please contact us to discuss this further.
How will I be assessed?
Time controlled assessments (open and closed book)
What can I do next?
Degrees in nursing / midwifery
More information on Health & Social Care and Science
If you’re committed to helping others and want a career that really makes a difference, our health and social care and science courses are just what you’re looking for.Read More about 'Health & Social Care and Science'
Burton and South Derbyshire College
Tel: 01283 494400
Town Centre Campus
Burton Town Centre Campus, Lichfield Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3RL
Stephen Burke Construction Academy
Construction Academy, 21 Tetron Point, William Nadin Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 OBB