Conflict Management | N/A | P14013
How to study
Days & Times
Flexible on demand
This course aims to give learners the knowledge and understanding to manage conflict in many forms, as well as learning how to best positively support individuals – an essential skill in anyone looking to move into a team leader or management position.
How does online learning work?
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Whether you’re looking to boost your professional development and career prospects or simply want to learn a skill in your spare time, an online course is a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Distance Learning courses give you the flexibility to study in a way that suits your personal and professional commitments. You can work at your own pace within the course timeframe and study in the comfort of your own home!
How it works:
You can sign up to our courses throughout the year.
Step 1: Register or login to fill out our online enrolment form by clicking the Apply Now button.
Step 2: You will receive email confirmation and asked to send a copy of your ID, where relevant, within 48 hours.
Step 3: You will be sent your login details to start your online learning.
Step 4: Depending on your course, you’ll either be automatically marked or have on-hand support and marking from a dedicated tutor.
Step 5: Depending on your course, you will either have access to a certificate download to print off, receive an e-certificate of achievement from the awarding body or receive a certificate through the post.
Fees and Costs
Educational entitlements or fee concessions are solely based on the individual programme and nationally set eligibility criteria. To see if you qualify for fee concessions then please visit the 'what will I pay' section of our website. You may be surprised what you are entitled to!
- Course Fees Examination & Registrations
- 16-18 School Leaver info n/a Course fee n/aExam & Registration fee
- 19-23 Educational Entitlement info £28.00Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- 19+ Part Funded info £28.00 Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- 19+ Fully Funded info £28.00Course fee Included Exam & Registration fee
- 24+ Fully Funded info £28.00Course fee Included Exam & Registration fee
- Full Cost info £28.00Course fee IncludedExam & Registration fee
- Payment in Full (Credit Card / Debit Cards / Cash) accepted
- Employer Sponsored accepted
- Direct Debit Instalments accepted
- Advanced Learning Loan accepted
- Student Finance English Loan (HE) not accepted
For International Learners
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01283 494757 or 01283 494472
Visit us: Chat to the Financial Support Team in the Learner Hub
Just drop-in, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Further Education Programme Only: The College reserves the right to change or amend, at any time, any of the course details including but not limited to; content, dates, times, venues, tutor, fees payable, concessions available, terms or conditions.
How will I be assessed?
- Interactive and easy to navigate resources
- Engaging videos and content, highlighting key knowledge and information
- Case studies to demonstrate how skills can be applied in practical situations
- An easy to use, integrated note-taking feature allowing you to jot down information as you work through the learning materials
- A series of activities to support and prepare you for your assessment.
Assessments are completed online throughout your course to evaluate your knowledge and understanding of the subject matter. They will be broken down into manageable tasks and once enrolled, you will receive an assessment schedule detailing deadlines so you can plan your studies. Assessments can take many forms but typically they are short written answers to a series of questions or statements.
More information on Business & Administration
Have you got a flair for enterprise? Do you dream of making it big in the world of business? If the answer is yes, then we've got the course for you! Our business courses give you an insight into the world of business, and provide first-hand experience in a range of projects.Read More about 'Business & Administration'
Burton and South Derbyshire College
Tel: 01283 494400
Town Centre Campus
Burton Town Centre Campus, Lichfield Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3RL
Stephen Burke Construction Academy
Construction Academy, 21 Tetron Point, William Nadin Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 OBB