Whether you’re looking to boost your professional development and career prospects or simply want to learn a skill, an online course is a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
How will I study?
- Interactive and easy to navigate resources
- Engaging videos and content, highlighting key knowledge and information
- Case studies to demonstrate how skills can be applied in practical situations
- An easy to use, integrated note-taking feature allowing you to jot down information as you work through the learning materials
- A series of activities to support and prepare you for your assessment
How will I be assessed?
Assessments are completed online throughout your course to evaluate your knowledge and understanding of the subject matter. They will be broken down into manageable tasks and once enrolled, you will receive an assessment schedule detailing deadlines so you can plan your studies. Assessments can take many forms but typically they are short written answers to a series of questions or statements.
You can sign up to our courses throughout the year, following the steps below:
Step 1: Register or login to fill out our online enrolment form by clicking the Apply Now button on your chosen course.
Step 2: You will receive email confirmation and asked to send a copy of your ID, where relevant, within 48 hours.
Step 3: You will be sent your login details to start your online learning.
Step 4: Depending on your course, you’ll either be automatically marked or have on-hand support and marking from a dedicated tutor.
Step 5: Depending on your course, you will either have access to a certificate download to print off, receive an e-certificate of achievement from the awarding body or receive a certificate through the post.