Information on applications, offers, acceptances and attainment
The information in the document shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background
Please note that the data has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria.
To view the document, click on the link in the downloads box on this page.