Our Graduate Teacher Training Programme is designed to recruit talented individuals from a wide range of industry and educational backgrounds into FE teaching.
The programme is designed to develop graduates into the role model teachers of tomorrow. Experience of teaching is not necessary, but we will be looking for commitment, drive and enthusiasm to work in this challenging, but rewarding education sector.
All graduates on the programme will be allocated a mentor who will help you develop your teaching style, find out what works for you and get maximum results. There will also be opportunities to gain experience in local schools and other educational settings to widen your experience and add variety to your journey.
In addition to employee benefits of working at the College, you will also benefit from the following:
- Starting salary of £18,671 per annum
- 35 days holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays and College closure days
- Fully financed Diploma in Education and Training, with time to study
- Allocated mentor for the contract duration
- Great career opportunities within the FE sector
If this sounds like the move you have been looking for, watch for Graduate opportunities on our ‘Vacancies’ page and click on ‘Apply Now’ when you spot the role for you.